Classic Results for 2020:
|Place||Team||# of Fish||Big Bass||Day 1 Weight||Day 2 Weight||Final Weight|
|1||Greg Remor & Mitch McKown||10||5.59||17.71||15.74||33.45|
|2||Jason Kitchens & AJ Kitchens||10||5.74 (1)||16.29||13.57||29.86|
|3||John Catlin & Jim Prokosch||10||6.56 (2)||12.53||13.37||25.90|
|4||Rick Bateman & Elwood Glaser||10||4.67||17.00||8.38||25.38|
|5||James Padgett Sr. & James Padgett II||10||3.42||10.57||12.91||23.48|
|6||Vincent Maffei & Vincent Maffei Jr.||10||4.56||11.78||11.52||23.30|
|7||Ethan Hamrick & David Walker||10||14.31||8.07||22.38|
|8||Toby Suttle & Nickles Ginther||10||3.60||11.91||9.97||21.88|
|9||Robert Burns & Kevin Kenneally||10||6.21||14.93||21.14|
|10||Tom Stanforth & Don Faulkner||10||3.14||12.01||7.64||19.65|
|11||Leon Harrison & Jacob Middlton||3||5.43||6.21||5.43||11.64|
|12||Bill Marty & John Hubbert||1||0.00||2.60||2.60|
|Note – Day 1 Weights are adjusted if “Cull-Again” was used.|
|(1) Day 1 Big Bass|
|(2) Day 2 Big Bass|
Classic Info for 2021
- Two Day Event
- Dates- October 3rd-4th, 2020
- Times – Safe Light to 3pm Both Days
- Anglers Meeting Prior to Take-off on Day 1 – Review rules and format (See below)
- Entry Fee – $80
- The payout includes the membership fees collected earlier in the year.
Special Classic Format:
10 for 2 Format:
We will have a 10 fish limit across the two days HOWEVER, you may weigh-in as many or as few of those 10 fish on day one as you desire. You make the strategy call that suits you and the kind of day you have. You can weigh in any combination that you wish. You can weigh in 0 fish on Day 1 and 10 fish on Day two or you can weigh 10 fish on Day 1 and 0 fish on Day two or any combination in between.
Payout and Payout Structure:
- We add all of the membership fees and alternate fees to the Classic Pot for the year. In 2020 this was $900 but it will depend on the number of teams who join for the year.
- We will pay $20 per paid entry fee to the big fish. $10 for day 1 and $10 for day 2.
- The remaining $60 of each entry fee will be combined with the membership fees held-back for the payout.
- We will payout roughly 1 place for every 3 boats entered at the classic.
- Assuming at least 12 boats show up the approximate payout will be distributed as follows:
- 1st – 45%
- 2nd – 30%
- 3th – 15%
- 4th – 10%
- %’s above are not perfect and we will round up/down as needed to make it logical..
- The payout distribution will be adjusted based on the total number of boats who show up.