We had 14 teams participate in our May Tournament at Lake Kissimmee. We had 9 teams with 5 fish limits.
There were 8 fish over 4 Lbs brought to the scales. Cannot say what the fish were hitting or the patterns associated. I had no clue, weighing-in only 3 fish. However, as usual there were teams that figured it out.
The team of James Padgett & Jonathan Padgett came in with a nice bag of 19.13 Lbs, which was the winning tournament weight. They also had a 5.56Lb kicker in their sack.
The team of Greg Remor & Greg Wilkerson secured second place with 18.54 Lbs. They had the
Big Fish of the tournament a nice 8.23 Lb pig and also an additional 7+ Lb fish within their bag.
The team of Donnie Bianco & Tuck Pinchin placed third with a 17.75 Lb bag. They also placed third in May’s tournament. They are on a hot streak !!!
Check out the club website to view detailed May Results and Standings:
We are heading into our sixth tournament of the 2016 Trail. We are having an exciting compettion for the Angler of the Year Award. To date,
1st Pastor George Thomasson & Brian Elser – 108 Points
2nd Kevin Wright & Jason Hughey – 103 Points
3rd James & Jonathan Padgett – 101 Points
4th Rennie Gauvin & Matt Faneuf – 101 Points
Also, I want to give a “Shout Out” to our club Officers:
Tournament Director – Jonathan Padgett
Treasurer – Greg Remor
Weightmaster – “Pastor” George Thomasson
Without these members providing their time and effort we would not have a club.
Please pass on your appreciation for what they do for the club when you see them.
Lake Kissimmee June 25th
RAMP: Highway 60 County Ramp (South end)
Registration: 5:15am – 5:45am
- Captains Meeting: ?
- Take-Off: Safe-light (predicted to be 6:00am, depending on cloud cover, etc.)
- Weigh-In: 3:00pm
Launch and Check-In Procedures:
- After the Tournament Directors announcements.
- We will stage on the NORTH side of the Highway 60 bridge. The release numbers will be called out.
- Once your boat number is called out proceed in the river out to the lake in a safe and orderly fashion.
- Boat numbers are set based on the order of finish from the previous event.
Any new team or teams that did not participate at the previous event will be assigned boat numbers
beginning with the lowest number available after the previous months event.
Length and Bag Limits:
- We have FWC permits in hand for this event.
- Minimum Fish Length is 12″
- Two (2) fish over 22 inches per boat.
- There is a 5 fish maximum.
Membership and Tournament Fees:
- Yearly Membership dues are $70.00 per team ($35.00 per Angler) due at the first tournament.
- Tournament fees are $60.00 per team/per tournament (which includes the Big Bass fee for that month’s tournament).
- Big Bass for the Year contest is $10.00 per team (optional) (one-time payment at first tournament)).
- Cash is the only acceptable form of payment.
- Please have the correct dollar amount for your team fees.
As usual, please contact me if there are any questions and / or concerns.
That’s it for now, if there are any questions and / or concerns please do not hesitate to contact me.
OUTCASTS Bass Club