NEWSLETTER – MAY 2016
Newsletter – MAY 2016,
We had 15 teams participate in our April Tournament at Lake Toho. It was a tough tournament for bigger fish.
We had only 4 fish over 4 Lbs brought to the scales.
The team of Kevin Wright & Jason Hughey won the tournament with a bag of 16.96 Lbs.
They also had the Big Fish of the tournament a nice 7.45 Lb kicker.
The team of Pastor George & Brian Elser placed a distant second place with a 12.09 Lb bag.
The team of Donnie Bianco & Tuck Pinchin placed third with a 11.20 Lb bag.
Detailed tournament stats:
|Lake/Location||Lake Toho (Toho Only)|
|Number of Teams||15|
|Number of Limits||12|
|Number of Fish||68|
Check out the club website to view April Results and Standings:
Lake Kissimmee May 28th
RAMP: Highway 60 County Ramp (South end)
Registration: 5:45am – 6:15am
- Captains Meeting: ?
- Take-Off: Safe-light (predicted to be 6:45am, depending on cloud cover, etc.)
- Weigh-In: 3:00pm
Launch and Check-In Procedures:
- After the Tournament Directors announcements.
- We will stage on the NORTH side of the Highway 60 bridge. The release numbers will be called out.
- Once your boat number is called out proceed in the river out to the lake in a safe and orderly fashion.
- Boat numbers are set based on the order of finish from the previous event.
Any new team or teams that did not participate at the previous event will be assigned boat numbers
- beginning with the lowest number available after the previous months event.
Length and Bag Limits:
- We have FWC permits in hand for this event.
- Minimum Fish Length is 12″
- There is a 5 fish maximum.
Registration and Tournament Fees:
- Yearly Membership dues are $70.00 per team ($35.00 per Angler) due at the first tournament.
- Tournament fees are $60.00 per team/per tournament (which includes the Big Bass fee for that month’s tournament).
- Big Bass for the Year contest is $10.00 per team (optional) (one-time payment at first tournament)).
- Cash is the only acceptable form of payment.
- Please have the correct dollar amount for your team fees.
On a sad note, I was informed of the passing of Lewis Bazinet as a result of cancer. He fished our club for several years.
His partner was Gary Cox.
That’s it for now, if there are any questions and / or concerns please do not hesitate to contact me.
OUTCASTS Bass Club